FoxFarm Happy Frog Planting Mix
How To Use:
- Till a 3-6 inch (7.5-15 cm) layer of Original Planting Mix to a depth of 8-12 (20-30 cm) inches.
- Water thoroughly after planting.
- For best results, feed your plants with FoxFarm fertilizer products during growth and bloom seasons.
- Amend existing soil with composted organic matter.
- Fill the top 8-12 inches (20-30 cm) of garden bed with Original Planting Mix.
- Top dress a 3-inch (7.5 cm) layer of Original Planting Mix around existing plants and carefully work into the soil.
TREES, SHRUBS AND ROSES:
- Dig a hole 2-3 times the size of the root ball.
- Layer Original Planting Mix at the bottom of the new hole.
- Center transplant in the hole at correct height.
- Pack remaining space around plant with 1/2 native soil and 1/2 Original Planting Mix. Water thoroughly.
Use FoxFarm fertilizers & liquid plant food concentrates in conjunction with our soil mixes.